AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Auburn Police Department has released a surveillance video of the last sighting of Aniah Blanchard before her disappearance.
In a social media post on the City of Auburn’s Facebook page, the department stated:
“UPDATE: The Auburn Police Division, as part of the ongoing joint investigation with the Montgomery Police Department, is releasing a snippet of a video capturing Aniah Haley Blanchard making a purchase at a convenience store located on South College Street, on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just prior to her vehicle being observed traveling southbound on South College Street.
Assisting with the investigation are the Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshal Service, the Department of Homeland Security, the Lee County District Attorney’s Office, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department, Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Alabama Fusion Center and the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences.
The investigation is continuing, and ANYONE with information regarding Aniah’s whereabouts is being asked to call the Auburn Police Division Detective Section at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100.”
WATCH: Surveillance video of last spotting of Aniah Blanchard
WATCH CBS42.COM NOW: MISSING HOMEWOOD TEEN ANIAH BLANCHARD’S LAST SIGHTING RELEASED
- Hispanic Caucus spells out opposition to GOP border demands in X quote chain
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Organization to host annual Christmas Benefit Concert
- Brookwood Baptist Health Hospitals to host nurse and allied health hiring events
- Remembering the attack on Pearl Harbor, 82 years later
- House Education chair announces probe into Harvard, MIT, UPenn over ‘rampant antisemitism’