ATTALLA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a woman for chemical endangerment of a child.
Ciara Meshell Altman, 30, was arrested Feb. 11 after she admitted to shooting methamphetamine while being four months pregnant, according to Sheriff Jonathon Horton.
Altman has been placed in the Etowah County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond. The Department of Human Resources will be involved once Altman’s child is born.
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- Businesses, communities showing support for health care workers during coronavirus pandemic
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Canceled by Coronavirus: Vegas’ elaborate draft plans change
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule