ATTALLA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a woman for chemical endangerment of a child.
Ciara Meshell Altman, 30, was arrested Feb. 11 after she admitted to shooting methamphetamine while being four months pregnant, according to Sheriff Jonathon Horton.
Altman has been placed in the Etowah County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond. The Department of Human Resources will be involved once Altman’s child is born.
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Briarwood Christian claims Bassmaster High School National Championship On Kentucky Lake
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep