LEEDS, Ala. (WIAT) — Another attraction is opening in time for spooky season.
The terrifying “Atrox Factory” in Leeds will be opening up this weekend. They have a lot of attractions, including a two-story house of horrors.
This is the 17th year for the the 50,000-square-foot haunted attraction. In addition, Bonnie Morgan from the 2017 horror movie “Rings” will make a special appearance.
Atrox opens for business Friday at 6:30 pm.
- Bessemer shootings continue Tuesday evening
- Absentee Voting generating long wait times in Jefferson County
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.