MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A man accused of murder led authorities from multiple counties on a chase while armed on a motorcycle before being arrested Friday morning.
The pursuit began on Hwy 67 in Blount County, crossed over into Cullman County before the man was stopped in Morgan County on Hwy 36.
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office has arrested the man and they say there were no injuries during the pursuit.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing investigation.
- COVID-19 cases rising in Tuscaloosa raises concerns
- Should Alabama expand Medicaid coverage?
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence
- WATCH: National Hamburger Day taste test
- 1 injured after being shot in Tarrant, suspects still at large