MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A man accused of murder led authorities from multiple counties on a chase while armed on a motorcycle before being arrested Friday morning.
The pursuit began on Hwy 67 in Blount County, crossed over into Cullman County before the man was stopped in Morgan County on Hwy 36.
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office has arrested the man and they say there were no injuries during the pursuit.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing investigation.
- Downtown Birmingham CityWalk project start date delayed, will be completed before World Games 2022
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Non-profits continue to adjust during pandemic
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm