(WIAT) — It’s the annual Grand Menorah Lighting Ceremony! The event is happening at the Saks Plaza in The Summit.
Sen. Doug Jones will be on hand for the event and will light the Shamash, The Helper Candle.
The lighting is happening Sunday, December 22, at 5:15 p.m.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Beta makes Landfall
- Million Dollar Band members allowed to perform only one game per season
- ACLU Alabama attorney speaks on loss of Justice Ginsburg
- ‘Looters will be shot’ sign warns in Baldwin County
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Sally storm surge