ANNISTON, Ala. (WIAT) — The Anniston Police Department is currently investigating an alleged domestic dispute that left one man dead and his father severely injured.
According to APD, officers arrived at a residence in the 4100 block of Wellborn Avenue just before 11 a.m. Monday.
Upon arrival, officers discovered Andrew Edwards deceased and his father, Andy Edwards, was found severely injured with multiple stab wounds.
No arrests have been made at this time. No other information has been released as this is an ongoing investigation.
- Anniston removes Confederate monument following vote
- Trump claims he paid ‘millions’ in taxes despite returns showing he paid $750 in 2016, no taxes some years
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- IHOP introduces happy hour, with a twist
- With little movement on new stimulus checks in US, here’s what other countries have done