BIBB COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — All West Blocton High School students will transition to remote learning October 26 for two weeks after staffing needs were not met, Bibb County Schools reports.
In a Facebook post, Bibb County Schools stated the following:
Due to an inability to meet the staffing needs at West Blocton High School, all traditional high school students will transition to remote learning on Monday, October 26 through Friday, November 6.
This will only affect students attending West Blocton High School. It will not affect school attendance for elementary or middle school students.
West Blocton High School will provide further information to faculty, staff, students, and parents through phone messaging, email, and other school social media accounts.
- GALLERY: CBS 42 Holiday Lights
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Cartels flood border with synthetic drugs, exacerbating addiction and homicide rates
- Alabama sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston