LAKEVIEW, Ala. (WIAT) — Law enforcement agencies have begun an undisclosed investigation into the Lakeview Fire Protection District at the request of the district’s board of directors.
The Lakeview Police Department, Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office and the State Fire Marshal’s Office are all investigating the fire department for undisclosed reasons.
Lakeview Fire says all of the records were removed from the office during a raid Wednesday night.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Alice Marie Johnson returns to Birmingham, has a message for everyone: “I bring a message of healing”
- Candace Owens starts ‘GoFundMe’ account for Birmingham bar owner
- 1 person dead after shots are fired on 1st Ave. North, homicide investigation underway
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Trump mistakenly says Tijuana is ‘most infected city in the world’