TUSCALOOSA COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Marine Patrol has recovered the body of a man who jumped off of a boat on Holt Lake Saturday night and never resurfaced.
According to ALEA, the victim, a 43-year-old man, was on board a vessel with five others on the lake and jumped into the water.
The Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue Service searched for the man from Saturday night through MOnday after he never resurfaced.
The body was recovered Monday morning near Rocky Branch Park. No other information has been released at this time.
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- TPD: Man suffers ‘serious’ head injuries after being attacked with axe, suspect still on the loose
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting