ALABASTER, Ala. (WIAT) – All Alabaster city schools will start on a delay Thursday morning, following Thompson High School’s win over Central-Phenix City in the 7-A State Championship game.
The decision was announced in a news release from Alabaster city schools dated November 25, 2019.
Students in all grades will see a 3-hour delay to the start of the school day. School buses will also run on a 3-hour delay.
Breakfast will not be served.
The rest of the school day will proceed as normal, including After School Care.
- BPD: Man injured in shooting, dies during surgery
- 49ers fans in Miami hit beaches days before the big game
- Kobe Bryant’s death brings sadness to Super Bowl festivities in South Beach
- 5 indicted in fatal shooting of Ramsay High senior
- Florida man arrested after harassing families of Sandy Hook school shooting victims