ALABASTER, Ala. (WIAT) – All Alabaster city schools will start on a delay Thursday morning, following Thompson High School’s win over Central-Phenix City in the 7-A State Championship game.
The decision was announced in a news release from Alabaster city schools dated November 25, 2019.
Students in all grades will see a 3-hour delay to the start of the school day. School buses will also run on a 3-hour delay.
Breakfast will not be served.
The rest of the school day will proceed as normal, including After School Care.
- 2 separate 18-wheelers crash on I-65 Thursday, drivers urged to slow down
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Multiple Google services go down in parts of U.S.
- Doctors urging everyone to get flu vaccines during pandemic
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment