MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — A student from Montgomery has earned his high school diploma, his bachelor’s degree and a law degree all by the age of 19.
Seth Harding graduated from high school at 10 years old, earned a bachelor’s degree from Huntington College at 16 and this year he graduated from the University of Alabama at 19.
Harding’s next step is to take the Alabama Bar Exam. If he passes, he will become the youngest lawyer in modern recorded Alabama history.
“The next phase is to become the very best staff attorney I can be and serve my clients every day,” Harding said.
He says he wouldn’t be where he is today if it wasn’t for his family and faith.
“Make the purpose of your life fulfilling his purpose in your life and you will live a fantastic one,” Harding said.
Harding’s sister is also pursuing a law degree. She attends Faulkner University and is 17 years old.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Beta makes Landfall
- Million Dollar Band members allowed to perform only one game per season
- ACLU Alabama attorney speaks on loss of Justice Ginsburg
- ‘Looters will be shot’ sign warns in Baldwin County
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Sally storm surge