BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT)– A Birmingham woman was on her way home from Gulf Shores when she experienced a blowout.
On Sunday, Haley Stewart shared a post on Facebook about how while she was waiting on AAA to arrive, an Alabama State Trooper pulled over to help.
“When he realized the towing company was an hour and 45 minutes away, he offered to change the tire himself,” Stewart’s post read.
Stewart says his kindness didn’t stop there, and he followed her to a nearby gas station to air up her spare tire.
She decided to post about the gesture saying, “He could have easily pulled off and gone along with his day, but instead he stopped to help someone who was in need.”
- Parents of autistic children push for reduced penalty for assaulting police
- New York town of Swastika chooses to keep its name
- Photographer on a quest to capture all of Birmingham’s murals
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station