BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT)– A Birmingham woman was on her way home from Gulf Shores when she experienced a blowout.
On Sunday, Haley Stewart shared a post on Facebook about how while she was waiting on AAA to arrive, an Alabama State Trooper pulled over to help.
“When he realized the towing company was an hour and 45 minutes away, he offered to change the tire himself,” Stewart’s post read.
Stewart says his kindness didn’t stop there, and he followed her to a nearby gas station to air up her spare tire.
She decided to post about the gesture saying, “He could have easily pulled off and gone along with his day, but instead he stopped to help someone who was in need.”
- ‘You’re not invincible’: a warning from a 28-year-old COVID-19 survivor
- Alabama agrees to play 3 games with Tigers, 2 in Memphis
- Skull found at Michigan home of man killed in Tennessee officer-involved shooting
- Ohio hospital fires nurse who was caught on camera yelling racial slur
- Chilton County records system affected by Ransomware attack