BIRMINGHAM, Ala (WIAT) — While the job market has taken a serious hit, the construction and home improvement industries have seen a spike in business. Fortunately for those looking for jobs, those industries need more employees now. Alabama Professional Services (APS) held a job fair Thursday looking to fill over 20 different positions. Within the three hour event, APS saw over 30 candidates.
“Look if someone comes in and they’re good and we’re full, don’t let them walk out the door,” Randy Jinks said, explaining his boss Craig Williams’s hiring philosophy. We’ll find a place for them. So we’re always looking.”
Jinks says they’re looking to fill a variety of positions. You can apply here.
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts
- Picture Perfect Week Ahead! Sunny and Cool.
- Burger King manager arrested for stealing money, setting fire to restaurant
- Gadsden man arrested after more than 600 photos, videos of child pornography found
- Alabama AG: Former Barbour County Sheriff arrested for violating state ethics laws