BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama Power crews and field representatives are practicing safe social distancing in the community during the coronavirus pandemic.
In a video posted to Alabama Power’s Twitter, the power company asks customers and neighbors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by maintaining a safe social distance of six feet from Alabama Power crews.
In addition, Alabama Power hopes to remain committed to powering communities across the state during the pandemic.
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- New Orleans woman imprisoned at 19 is stunned, elated by pardon from Trump
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk