ROCKFORD, ALA. (WIAT)—The Alabama Department of Public Health is holding a Covid-19 vaccination clinic in Coosa County on Friday.
It is for healthcare providers, residents of long-term care, people who are 75 years old and older, and first responders.
It will be 8:30 A.M. until 3:30 P.M. At the Coosa County E 9-1-1 building on 66 Communications Drive.
You’re asked to call the East Central Public Health District office at 334-294-6400 or the toll-free COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 855-566-5333 to schedule an appointment.
- Police investigating deadly shooting in east Birmingham
- US carries out airstrike against Iranian-backed militia target in Syria
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl selling lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- Will Tony Finau Ever Break Through? Is Jordan Spieth Close To Winning? WGC Workday Picks