UNION SPRINGS, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabama Department of Corrections is investigating the death of an inmate at the Bullock County Correctional Facility.
Marcus Green, 34, was pronounced dead on Oct. 6 after he was found unresponsive in his cell during a routine check, according to ADOC.
Green was serving a 20-year sentence for a first-degree rape conviction in Jefferson County.
The cause of Green’s death is still pending results from an autopsy. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Say goodbye to the COVID vaccine card: The CDC has stopped printing them
- Gov. Kay Ivey suggests Alabama library funding be conditional on ‘sensible policies’ regarding controversial books
- Phone didn’t get the Emergency Alert System test? This may be why
- What is Rule 26 and could it keep Trump from being speaker of the House?
- Giuliani sues Biden for defamation over ‘Russian pawn’ remark