UPDATE (1/9) — The Adamsville Police Department has detained Patrick Hubbert, 32, who is awaiting formal charges of making terroristic threats, according to the APD’s Facebook page.
Specifically, Hubbert will be charged with phoning in a bomb threat at the local Walmart store and Minor High School.
ADAMSVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — An alleged bomb threat put all Adamsville municipal buildings, a Walmart and Minor High School on lockdown Tuesday afternoon.
According to the city of Adamsville, the threat caused evacuations and shutdowns of the buildings just after 1:30 p.m.
Just before 2:30 p.m., however, all buildings were back up and running after investigation.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Briarwood Christian claims Bassmaster High School National Championship On Kentucky Lake
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep