BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT)–A drive thru vaccination clinic will open in Bessemer on August 19. It will be at the New Bethlehem Baptist Church on 11th avenue north. This is for those who received their first vaccine on July 29. They will be able to get their second dose and those who are wanting to get the first dose can get it as well. Cahaba Medical Care will provide the Pfizer vaccine. Hours are 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Newsfeed Now: Divers join search of Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; Police department sued for misconduct by group led by Jay-Z
- Big Game Bound: Key showdown between Bucs and Rams highlights Week 3 NFL slate
- Mother, sister likely starved after caretaker choked to death, police say
- Tracking the Tropics: Peter and Rose have dissipated. Tropical Storm Sam is forecast to become a major hurricane
- Facebook users lash out as police search for man who tried to buy diapers