ALABASTER, Ala. (WIAT) — Practicing social distancing can be tough when you want to celebrate your birthday, but one Alabaster family figured out how to keep the party rolling (literally) amid the virus outbreak.
Tuesday afternoon Kasyn in Alabaster celebrated her 9th birthday with the help of her family and some friends who drove through the neighborhood.
Kasyn’s excitement can be felt through the video as family friends drive through honking horns and showing signs telling her happy birthday.
The party must go one… even during a coronavirus outbreak.
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’: ‘I’m not certain a lot of bars will survive this’
- Birmingham police searching for missing 24-year-old autistic man
- Let’s Talk Law – Nicotine Poisoning
- Future of upcoming SEC football season still up in the air
- LIVE: Sen. Doug Jones to provide COVID-19 crisis update