TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Tuscaloosa Fire Department is without 53 firefighters after an outbreak of COVID-19.
According to Chris Williamson with TFD, the firefighters were off the job either due to testing positive or being exposed to the virus.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- ‘Beer cave’ from early 1800s discovered in St. Louis neighborhood
- Man who lost son hopes to use $10 million lottery winnings to raise awareness of vaping dangers
- Cheers! Bottles of French wine returning home after year in space
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate