BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A beverage and hookah bar in downtown Birmingham will be closed indefinitely following a fire Sunday evening.
Around 6:40 p.m. Birmingham Fire crews responded to reports of a fire at 3000 Bar in Five Points South. None of the six people who were inside when the fire started were injured.
According to Birmingham Fire Investigator James Zeigler, the fire remains under investigation. The bar will remain closed indefinitely.
As of Sunday evening at 8:30 p.m., no additional information is available.
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- ALDOT plans to resurface multiple roadways in Tuscaloosa
- Birmingham City Council delays vote on resolution to support Birmingham Southern College
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment