JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Troopers with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency report two juvenile girls led law enforcement on a chase Sunday afternoon.
The chase began in Bessemer, troopers say, that led onto Interstate 59, and ended in Argo, Ala. just before Exit 148.
ALEA reports the girls were not injured in the crash. The case was turned over to the Alabama Dept. of Human Resources.
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America
- Person shot near Highlands Park in Birmingham
- California man with kitchen knives chases estranged wife onto field during child’s sporting event
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack
- Guests at Las Vegas Strip sound off on new mask policies in resorts: ‘Not taking those chances’