CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Three employees at the Cullman County School Board have tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to Cullman County Schools Superintendent Shane Barnette, one of the members tested positive over the weekend and two others did so on Monday.
Two other CCS employees who came into contact with the board members will be tested.
The offices where the board members work have been cleaned, according to Barnette. Employees who also work there were allowed to work from home today but will return to the offices Wednesday.
No other information has been released at this time.
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Fans still excited for Iron Bowl after Saban contracts COVID-19
- 2 businesses burglarized in Montgomery County
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- AEA: Students are using doctors notes to get out of quarantine