MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Two people have been charged with capital murder in the death of a missing teen who was found fatally stabbed.
News outlets report 19-year-old Jonathan Cordova and a 17-year-old were booked into jail Wednesday in Montgomery.
Last month, 17-year-old Maryuri Aleman Cantillano was found dead, about two weeks after she disappeared.
Police say the fatal stabbing stemmed from an argument. It’s unclear whether Cordova or the 17-year-old have attorneys who could comment on their behalf.
- BPD investigating hit and run that killed driver on I-59
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- Jasper City Council to vote on mask ordinance Tuesday
- Woman attacked, killed by pack of dogs in Walker County
- Gadsden man charged with robbery, said he held store clerks at gunpoint with a toy gun