ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested two suspects for hindering prosecution in the murder of an Attalla man Sunday.
According to ECSO, Allie Tucker, 21, and Kaitlyn Page-Craft, 19, were arrested Wednesday for hindering the prosecution in the shooting death of 18-year-old Kaleb Whitworth.
Tucker had also been injured in the incident. She was taken to Gadsden Regional Medical Center for treatment of a gunshot wound.
Both were released from the Etowah County Jail Thursday evening.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- Community showing huge support as Thompson enters title game
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Victim identified in deadly Avenue P shooting
- National Package Protection Day: How to make sure your packages end up under the tree this Christmas