TARRANT, Ala. (WIAT) — Police are investigating a shooting where a teenager was shot in Tarrant.
The shooting happened around 6 P.M. in the 1400 block of Elizabeth Avenue, police say.
The 19-year-old who was shot and has been transported to UAB with life-threatening injuries. At this time, no suspects are in custody at this time.
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Fultondale families share stories of survival after EF-3 tornado
- Former Pickens Co. correctional officer arrested on sex abuse charges
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game