TARRANT, Ala. (WIAT) — Police are investigating a shooting where a teenager was shot in Tarrant.
The shooting happened around 6 P.M. in the 1400 block of Elizabeth Avenue, police say.
The 19-year-old who was shot and has been transported to UAB with life-threatening injuries. At this time, no suspects are in custody at this time.
- Managers hopeful end of pandemic unemployment funding will help labor shortage
- ‘Bin Laden’ blamed for Mexican police commander’s assassination
- Chipotle increasing average wage to $15 per hour
- Angela Mayo sentenced to 50 years for Tuscaloosa murder after guilty plea
- Disabled migrant girl whose father carried her most of the journey from Honduras allowed to seek care in U.S.