PELHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Pelham Police Department announced the passing of one of their officers Thursday afternoon.
Ofc. Chuck Bradley, 44, a 14-year veteran of the department, died on Wednesday. The department did not disclose the cause of death as an autopsy is still underway.
“We are heartbroken,” Pelham PD Chief Pat Cheatwood. “Officer Bradley was a part of our family, and he will be greatly missed.”
Funeral arrangements have yet to be finalized at this time. No other information has been released at this time.
The PPD is asking for prayers for Officer Bradley’s family and members of the department at this time.
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- Church, organizations and city leaders host a food box giveaway
- Police appear to shoot TV reporter, photographer with pepper balls
- LIVE UPDATES: Hatch closed on SpaceX capsule as NASA astronauts prepare for historic launch
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting