WINSTON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Winston County Sheriff’s Office confiscated over 100 marijuana plants in a drug bust Tuesday night.
According to WCSO, investigators were following up on a theft of property case in the Arley area when they made the discovery and arrested one person who was in possession of the leafy greens.
Authorities also took in a “plethora” of drug paraphernalia.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Fatal hit-and-run accident under investigation in east Birmingham
- Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick on board, Coast Guard says
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- Texas prisoners suing for soap, hand sanitizer, more frequent cleaning and social distancing measures