BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — In honor of the Marine Corps’ 245th birthday, veteran Carl Cooper was the guest of honor at a party in Birmingham Tuesday afternoon.
Cooper, 100, is the oldest veteran in the state of Alabama and showed off his style by dressing in his Marine Corps uniform for the big day.
Join us in thanking Col. Cooper and all members of the Marines!
- California stay-at-home orders lifted, state confirms
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Semi carrying over 1,000 pigs rolls over in Missouri
- Biden plans to boost US manufacturers; govt to buy more American goods
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military