Pelham, Ala., (WIAT) — Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, marks 10 years since Pelham Police Officer Philip Mahan Davis was shot and killed during a traffic stop on Interstate 65. Every year since his death, family, friends and law enforcement officers have gathered to honor and remember his legacy and sacrifice.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain back for the end of the weekend
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- Parents arrested in connection to baby’s body found in dumpster; neighbors react to disturbing development