Pelham, Ala., (WIAT) — Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, marks 10 years since Pelham Police Officer Philip Mahan Davis was shot and killed during a traffic stop on Interstate 65. Every year since his death, family, friends and law enforcement officers have gathered to honor and remember his legacy and sacrifice.
- “I hope one of y’all pick me,” 9-year-old boy desperately wants a place to call home
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- New Bessemer teachers get help to buy school supplies from Kappa Alpha Psi’s Alabaster chapter
- Patton Creek, Vestavia AMC movie theaters reopening Aug. 20 with 15-cent ticket prices
- #CITYHALLSELFIE Day Set For Friday