BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A man was sent to the hospital after being stabbed at Legion Field Tuesday evening.
Around 4:25 p.m., North Precinct officers responded to Legion Field on a call of a person stabbed, according to Birminham PD PIO Sgt. Rod Mauldin.
The preliminary investigation suggest an argument occurred amongst two men pertaining to an issue unrelated to voting. The argument escalated resulting in one person being stabbed.
The victim was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The suspect left the area before police arrived.
- ‘Pandemic in a pandemic’: New push in Congress aims to prevent health care worker suicides as COVID rages on
- Race to raise US debt limit: Republicans say Democrats are on their own
- $10,000 worth of meth found on two Dothan suspects, charged with trafficking
- Children’s of Alabama sees impact of low vaccination rates, few mask requirements
- Birmingham woman charged with capital murder after man found unresponsive in own apartment