CENTERPOINT, Ala. (WIAT) — One person has been hospitalized after a two-car accident in Centerpoint Thursday.
According to the Centerpoint Fire Department, one person was sent to the trauma center after being involved in the accident on Center Parkway.
The other driver involved was evaluated in their own car.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Parents search for answers after they say toddler’s dental procedure left lasting damage
- Crews remove Confederate statue outside Madison County courthouse
- Central AL Forecast: Rain chances ramp up today, weekend looking mainly dry
- Grace House to Host Pumpkin Festival
- Family, friends remember Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney one year later