BLOUNT COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Authorities are working a road rage shooting incident on Highway 75 near First Baptist Church in Remlap Wednesday evening.
According to Blount County Sheriff Mark Moon, one person was injured in the shooting. Their condition has not been released.
The road has reopened since the shooting.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Famed civil rights lawyer Fred Gray on vaccine mistrust
- Moore, 16 other congress members pledge to find common ground with Biden administration
- Proposed landfill in Jefferson County raises concern for residents
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say