BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Birmingham Police Department is investigating a shooting that left one person injured at a Walmart.
According to BPD, officers arrived to the store in the 1600 block of Montclair Road at 7:20 p.m. Once on the scene, they discovered a victim suffering from a gunshot wound. The victim was transported to a local hospital and is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
BPD says there were also several unoccupied vehciles struck with gunfire as well.
There are currently no suspects in custody at this time.
- “Legally Blonde 3” pushed to 2022
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Storm Zeta Forms
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’