TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Tuscaloosa Police Department is investigating a shooting that left one person injured near a seafood restaurant Thursday evening.
According to TPD, one person was injured by broken glass from a car window that was shot into at Catfish Heaven on 21st Street. They were taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Two occupied vehicles, one unoccupied vehicle and an occupied building were struck.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- 5-year-old musician going viral on social media
- Central AL Forecast: Cool Nights, Pleasant Afternoons
- CDC study shows pregnant women are at greater risk for COVID-19
- One of last living Birmingham Black Barons looking for lost suitcase in Fultondale
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU