TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A woman is suffering from minor injuries after she lost control of her car and ended up in a creek Wednesday afternoon.
According to authorities, the incident took place around 1:30 p.m. on Greensboro Avenue. The woman was transported to DCH Regional Medical Center for treatment.
No other information has been released at this time.
- Hotter through the weekend. Tropical Depression 2 forms in The Gulf of Mexico.
- Lack of leads after Memorial Day shootings in Birmingham
- Experts warn U.S. isn’t ready for transition to clean energy
- Tillamook recalling mislabeled ice creams that may contain wheat, soy
- Birmingham Promise recipients speak on goals, plans post-graduation