TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A woman is suffering from minor injuries after she lost control of her car and ended up in a creek Wednesday afternoon.
According to authorities, the incident took place around 1:30 p.m. on Greensboro Avenue. The woman was transported to DCH Regional Medical Center for treatment.
No other information has been released at this time.
- Watchdog group files Hatch Act complaint against Jen Psaki
- Biden takes infrastructure pitch straight to Americans
- ‘America’s Got Talent: Extreme’ stuntman hospitalized
- Teachers in Texas district told to offer ‘opposing’ views on Holocaust
- Town known as Tennessee’s ‘Schitt’s Creek’ on sale for $725,000