COLLEGE STATION, Texas (WIVB) — On Monday night, a life-size bronze statue of George H.W. Bush’s service dog was unveiled at Texas A&M University.
The statue of the former president’s dog was commissioned by America’s VetDogs, a non-profit organization that provides service dogs to veterans.
The unveiling of the statue took place at the school’s George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, where it will be on permanent display in the building’s east wing.
- Hoover dispatchers heading to Baldwin County to offer relief
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- President Trump approves major disaster declaration in Alabama after Hurricane Sally
- 60-year-old woman killed, teen injured in Elyton Village shooting in Birmingham
- Birmingham Public library furloughing 158 employees