COLLEGE STATION, Texas (WIVB) — On Monday night, a life-size bronze statue of George H.W. Bush’s service dog was unveiled at Texas A&M University.
The statue of the former president’s dog was commissioned by America’s VetDogs, a non-profit organization that provides service dogs to veterans.
The unveiling of the statue took place at the school’s George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, where it will be on permanent display in the building’s east wing.
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- No. 8 Alabama recovers from slow start to beat Georgia 89-79
- No injuries reported after fire breaks out at Fairfield transmission shop
- Family dispute leaves one dead in Dora shooting