ATLANTA (WATE) – The Krystal Company announces in a press release that they have voluntarily filed for relief under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
The release states that the company intends to use this to protect and supports its ongoing business operations, address its obligations and pursue an orderly sale of its business and assets as a going concern.
Krystal restaurants will remain open and continue operating on a normal basis.
“The actions we are taking today will enable Krystal to establish a stronger business for the future. We look forward to emerging from this process as quickly and efficiently as possible with the support of our valued customers, team members, franchisees, and suppliers.”Tim Ward, President of Krystal
The release also says that the company has been in contact with its suppliers to ensure that products will continue to be delivered to their restaurants.
The release also provides that additional information can be found at:
- Krystal’ Restructuring Information Hotline for interested parties at (888) 249‐2792.
- Krystal’s website at https://krystal.com/.
- Court filings and information about the claims process can be found at a separate website maintained by Krystal’s claims agent, KCC, at http://www.kccllc.net/krystal.
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed
- Take an inside look at how COVID-19 tests are made