(CNN NEWSOURCE) — Doughnut lovers are salivating over Krispy Kreme’s new and upcoming delivery service.
Starting Saturday, Krispy Kreme will start a nationwide delivery service. You have to be near one of the 350 U.S. locations though. In most cases, you have to be 10 miles from a shop.
Orders can be placed on the Krispy Kreme app or website and there’s a $5 fee.
Saturday is actually “Leap Day,” so to kick off its new delivery service, Krispy Kreme will deliver free doughnuts to hospital staff and parents of Leap Day babies within 10 miles of shops.
You can go to krispykreme.com for more details.
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer
- At Rushmore, Trump to say protesters seek to ‘defame’ heroes
- WATCH: How a farmer picks the perfect watermelon for the Fourth of July
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on North Tonawanda school property
- 19 train cars derailed on way to Macon, re-railing underway