WASHINGTON, DC (KTVE/KARD) — Kellyanne Conway, a pollster and former counselor to President Donald Trump, has announced she, too, has tested positive for COVID-19.
This is a developing story and we will bring you more information as it becomes available.
- Newborns celebrate 1st Halloween at Philadelphia children’s hospital
- Dog who went missing minutes before owners’ wedding has been reunited with family
- New US homes sought for 196 dogs rescued from South Korean meat farm
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- ‘Death Lights in the Tower’ at the Drish House in Tuscaloosa