(WIAT) — Justin Bieber is celebrating a new milestone.
The 25 year old’s new album “Changes” debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 chart.
It became his seventh number one album, making him the youngest solo artist to achieve that many.
He surpassed Elvis Presley on that honor.
Presley garnered seven number one albums in 1961, just before his 27th birthday.
Bieber turns 26 on March 1st.
- Streaming freebies to take advantage of while you’re stuck at home
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
- High school seniors left to cope after losing final months
- Pet rescue and adoption center saw increased adoptions as many quarantine
- People taking extra precautions after learning coronavirus can live on surfaces for days