BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jimmie Hale Mission has served up not just one, but three meals over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for the men in their program.
The executive director tells CBS 42 it takes about a dozen volunteers to make these meals happen. They serve up turkey, ham, and all the Christmas fixings like macaroni and cheese and potatoes.
Jimmie Hale residents said it means so much to have a hot meal and a table to site at on the holiday.
For information on where to donate to the Jimmie Hale Mission, click here.
- ‘Just move on’: Republicans grapple with post-Trump future
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- 2 children taken from NY foster home found in Alabama
- Biden releases national virus strategy, requires mask use for travel
- Inauguration Day in Portland: Tear gas, arrests, demonstrations