TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The faithful at Bryant-Denny Stadium weren’t the only ones celebrating Alabama’s victory of Tennessee Saturday night.
Former Alabama and current Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts smoked a celebratory cigar after the win. The game between Alabama and Tennessee always end with the winning team and fandom smoking cigars.
Alabama linebacker Terrell Lewis tweeted a video of Hurts smoking the cigar and giving a wink. The video was captioned, “Big Mood #SmokeEmIfYaGotEm #RollTide.”
Hurts clearly hasn’t forgotten his time as a member of the Crimson Tide!
- 2 arrested after leading deputies on chase believed to be a kidnapping
- US Supreme Court grants Alabama’s request to halt ruling on curbside voting
- Alabama groups and lawmakers react to Pope Francis same-sex union comments
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Birmingham city leaders and Health professionals call for more COVID-19 testing in JeffCo.