(WIAT) – Have you ever gotten a gift from someone that wasn’t to your taste, but you don’t want to just throw it out or leave it to collect dust?
Then today is a day for you: it’s National Re-gifting Day!
If you are planning to re-gift something this year, there are a few things you should keep in mind: Make sure the gift is unused and in its original packaging, don’t re-gift something that was hand made or personalized for you, and be sure that you don’t re-gift the present back to the person who originally gifted it to you.
National Re-gifting Day always falls on the Thursday before Christmas.
- Coroner: Woman died after falling off parking deck at Children’s Hospital
- Prattville man struck and killed by vehicle on I-65
- LIVE: House expected to approve $1.9T virus relief bill
- Biden’s Texas visit marks first trip to disaster site since taking office
- NASA naming headquarters after ‘Hidden Figures’ engineer Mary Jackson