Monday afternoon, CBS 42 News partners had the opportunity to interview Alabama State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris on COVID-19 and storm preparations, the chance for Alabama to return to normal, and what we can expect closer to the expiration of Gov. Kay Ivey”s Amended Safer at Home order.
You can watch what he had to say in the full interview above.
- Local pastors host forum on Christians’ role and responsibility in politics
- Experts, voters react to negative political ads
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- Teen killed, 3 injured in Bessemer drive-by shooting
- Bibb County family seeks justice in cold case murder