Monday afternoon, CBS 42 News partners had the opportunity to interview Alabama State Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris on COVID-19 and storm preparations, the chance for Alabama to return to normal, and what we can expect closer to the expiration of Gov. Kay Ivey”s Amended Safer at Home order.
You can watch what he had to say in the full interview above.
- Birmingham first responders explain importance of COVID-19 vaccine
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center