Donovan L. Wilson, of Gary, is charged with child molesting, according to the Times.
According to the mother, her daughter went downstairs with Wilson while she was putting her other children to bed. When she went downstairs, she found Wilson raping her daughter.
Court documents say the woman screamed, and Wilson acted drunk and fell on the floor as if he had passed out.
The woman told police her daughter was shaking in fear. The girl later told her mother that Wilson touches her inappropriately while her mom is at work, according to the documents.
- Alabama prisoner dying from untreated stage four cancer, family speaks out
- Law enforcement, task force fighting against human trafficking
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute facing financial issues
- Alabama gun rights group at odds with NRA over proposed bill
- Police: Alabama man dies in motorcycle crash during chase