BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — In this week’s Living Well with Michelle, Michelle gives us an inside look at the Birmingham Wellness Passport.
The wellness passport is a tool that gives users special access to 25 different health-focused businesses for six weeks.
True40 owner and Wellness Passport co-founder Kaitlyn Bentley said it’s a great way to try many new fitness trends without breaking the bank.
“We have so many great health and wellness options Birmingham, but we don’t have a big corporate program like a class pass that enables people to try them all out and find what works best for them,” said Bentley. “So we decided to create that ourselves.”
From February 10 – March 22, 2020, passport holders gain access to 18 fitness studios and get discounts at seven wellness-focused businesses in the Birmingham area.
Passports cost is $75, but have already sold out. For people wishing to acquire a passport, there is a giveaway from January 26 – January 29.
Visit @thebhamdj and @bhmwellnesspassport on Instagram for details.
- Tracking the Tropics: PTC 3 makes landfall tonight on Louisiana with heavy rain for Alabama this weekend
- Potential flooding expected over the weekend; Homewood first responders prepare
- Missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells’ dad thinks ‘someone snuck up on her and grabbed her’
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate