WETUMPKA, Ala. (WKRG) – Wind Creek will close all of its properties Sunday at 6 a.m. for a 24 hour deep cleaning after a visitor who stayed at Wind Creek Resort in Wetumpka last month tested positive for the novel coronavirus. All properties will reopen Monday at 6 a.m and will follow the “social distancing” practice.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- 2 American men sentenced to life for killing Italian police officer
- New York waitress indicted for allegedly stealing an estimated $50K in lotto tickets from restaurant
- Man suffering life-threatening injuries after being shot in Birmingham
- Husband arrested on first-degree murder charges in death of Suzanne Morphew
- Walt Disney World bans former employee who was fired for drinking water from park’s decorative fountains