BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UAB will be providing an update on the upcoming flu season as it coincides with the current coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Erin DeLaney, an assistant professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UAB, will be answering questions surrounding the flu, the importance of getting a flu shot and safety guidelines during Halloween activities.
You can watch the full Q&A session above.
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Former ‘Disney on Ice’ skater recovering after random stabbing in Indiana
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- 84-year-old in Ohio assaulted over Biden sign, police say
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness