TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Dr. Richard Friend, dean of the College of Community Health Sciences at the University of Alabama, will hold a press conference to provide updates on UA’s COVID-19 testing.
Friend will also provide information on isolation capacity, and protocols for notifications, quarantine, and isolation.
- After ‘Rust’ shooting, a look back at other fatal on-set accidents
- These are the ‘rattiest’ cities in the US, according to national pest-control company
- Virginia woman holding toddler killed after being struck by tractor-trailer; child suffers serious injuries
- Trussville woman charged with aggravated child abuse following investigation
- Little-known approach to pancreatic cancer treatment offers hope to patients