TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Dr. Richard Friend, dean of the College of Community Health Sciences at the University of Alabama, will hold a press conference to provide updates on UA’s COVID-19 testing.
Friend will also provide information on isolation capacity, and protocols for notifications, quarantine, and isolation.
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Birmingham city leaders and Health professionals call for more COVID-19 testing in JeffCo.
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- ‘Text to 911’ system now available in Tuscaloosa County
- Women voters say pandemic, healthcare and economy are key issues